The public sector pay freeze is a slap in the face for NHS workers and we need to push back against the government, says Alia Butt from NHS Staff Voices
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Child Q: structural racism and its impact on BAME people
- Asking for what is ours: Fight to save our NHS
- The idiocy of Sajid Javid's 'academy-style' NHS privatisation plan
- Why is there never enough money for the NHS? – explainer
- If we want a new normal, we have to fight for it
- Pitiful pay rise speaks volumes: 1% is beyond an insult
- The government's letting down NHS workers, it's time to fight back