Be part of a socialist organisation committed to fundamental change
Counterfire is a socialist organisation building the biggest possible movements against austerity, war and racism. We believe that change happens when working people get organised and fight for it. Politics is not only or mainly about what happens in parliament.
We have one of the best-read websites on the left with cutting edge news, analysis and socialist theory and we distribute thousands of copies of the left's first free paper.
Most importantly we are organising a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every area of the country. We have local groups which meet (on Zoom for the time being) to discuss the political situation and organise and support local campaigns, strikes and protests.
If you want to be part of a campaigning, revolutionary left that will fight for fundamental change then join us now.
More articles from this author
- Palestine solidarity reborn: thousands demonstrate nationwide
- Hovis workers need more bread: all-out strike action is go - News from the Frontline
- Stand with Palestine: Save Sheikh Jarrah, Stop Bombing Gaza - Counterfire Bulletin May 2021
- This is what solidarity is about: thousands rally in London for Palestine
- No redundancies: Liverpool University staff take on management with industrial action
- DVLA strike shifts up a gear - News from the Frontline
- The left and the Unite election