Be part of a socialist organisation committed to fundamental change
Counterfire is a socialist organisation building the biggest possible movements against austerity, war and racism. We believe that change happens when working people get organised and fight for it. Getting rid of Boris Johnson is a priority and electing a Corbyn government would be a huge step forward - but politics is not only or mainly about what happens in parliament.
We have one of the best-read websites on the left with cutting edge news, analysis and socialist theory and we distribute thousands of copies of the left's first free paper. Our groups meet around the country to discuss socialist politics and the developing crisis in British society and plan local action.
If you want to be part of a campaigning, revolutionary left that will defend Corbyn and fight for fundamental change then join us now.
More articles from this author
- Labour promises real social transformation
- How Labour can win the election
- It's the government not the firefighters who are to blame for Grenfell
- Lessons from the remarkable life of Paul Robeson – part 2
- 7 black heroes that changed the world
- The British State: A Warning
- Abortion and same-sex marriage legalised in Northern Ireland, despite DUP opposition