Be part of a socialist organisation committed to fundamental change
Counterfire is a socialist organisation building the biggest possible movements against austerity, war and racism. We believe that change happens when working people get organised and fight for it. Getting rid of Boris Johnson is a priority and electing a Corbyn government would be a huge step forward - but politics is not only or mainly about what happens in parliament.
We have one of the best-read websites on the left with cutting edge news, analysis and socialist theory and we distribute thousands of copies of the left's first free paper. Our groups meet around the country to discuss socialist politics and the developing crisis in British society and plan local action.
If you want to be part of a campaigning, revolutionary left that will defend Corbyn and fight for fundamental change then join us now.
More articles from this author
- The virus makes you ill but it's the government that kills you
- Gaza finds itself embroiled in another kind of seige
- Millions clapped for our NHS in a show of mass solidarity - video roundup
- The politics of pandemics in fiction: page and screen
- Raining accusations: Ken Loach under attack
- The People vs The Government - People's Assembly statement
- Counterfire during the Coronavirus: letter from the editor