Be part of a socialist organisation committed to fundamental change
Counterfire is a socialist organisation building the biggest possible movements against austerity, war and racism. We believe that change happens when working people get organised and fight for it. Politics is not only or mainly about what happens in parliament.
We have one of the best-read websites on the left with cutting edge news, analysis and socialist theory and we distribute thousands of copies of the left's first free paper.
Most importantly we are organising a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every area of the country. We have local groups which meet (on Zoom for the time being) to discuss the political situation and organise and support local campaigns, strikes and protests.
If you want to be part of a campaigning, revolutionary left that will fight for fundamental change then join us now.
More articles from this author
- 8 Reasons to reject Sunak’s scheme and keep fighting for the furlough - Counterblast
- Workers are fighting back - news from the frontline
- War feeds the climate crisis
- Safety first - Counterfire statement on schools and coronavirus
- Where next for the left? - Holly Rigby
- Over 1,000 schools now have Covid cases, and it’s about to get worse
- Women's liberation and the trans debate