Be part of a socialist organisation committed to fundamental change
Counterfire is a socialist organisation building the biggest possible movements against austerity, war and racism. We believe that change happens when working people get organised and fight for it. Getting rid of Boris Johnson is a priority and electing a Corbyn government would be a huge step forward - but politics is not only or mainly about what happens in parliament.
We have one of the best-read websites on the left with cutting edge news, analysis and socialist theory and we distribute thousands of copies of the left's first free paper. Our groups meet around the country to discuss socialist politics and the developing crisis in British society and plan local action.
If you want to be part of a campaigning, revolutionary left that will defend Corbyn and fight for fundamental change then join us now.
More articles from this author
- Kids in containers: austerity hits new depths
- The planet is on fire: build the climate strike
- Netanyahu and Pence: Boris Johnson's warmonger allies
- Profiting from death and destruction: DSEI 2019
- Don't extradite Assange: Wish You Were Here
- The Corbyn Project: Dreams and Dangers
- No confidence in anti-democratic Boris Johnson