Lucy Nichols tells us why she's part of the occupation at the University of Manchester, what are the demands and how the university has responded
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Yes majesty: It’s now a crime to criticise the king
- Protesters take to the streets to demand justice for Chris Kaba
- The police are beyond redemption: Justice for Chris Kaba
- ‘Gritty’ doesn’t cut it. Top Boy is back!
- Comets, climate and capitalism: what we can take from Don’t Look Up
- The Harder They Fall review: Who needs a plot anyway?
- Fight for the truth, march for Assange