King's Lynn saw the first union demonstration in decades as 200 people marched through the town and held a rally in the middle of the High Street.
The protest against attacks on public sector pensions was organised by the King's Lynn and District Trades Council and the Coalition of Resistance.
More articles from this author
- From stop and search to 'hands up, don't shoot'
- When is a minority not a minority? When they're Bangladeshis living in Tower Hamlets
- Muslim opinion and the myth of 'tacit support' for terrorism
- March for Homes liveblog
- Graphic: Britain's Afghan balance sheet
- Graphic: large increase in anti-Muslim hate crime in London
- Graphic: minority of fatalities from terrorism in Europe due to Islamist attacks