Glen Hart, RMT Southern Region organiser, spoke to Counterfire's Yonas Makoni about why tube workers are striking to resist the Tories and TfL's attempt to put the cost of the pandemic onto the workers
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Tariq Ali: why my account of Churchill angered the right - video
- Michael Roberts: Capitalism, cost of living and the coming slump - video
- Racist Rwanda refugee plan: Taking cruelty to a new level
- Sunak’s budget: repackaged austerity
- 'Seize the ships!': protesters demand public ownership of P&O
- ‘We deserve equality’: Barts strikers will keep fighting Serco
- GOSH strikers remain defiant against injunction threat