Chris Nineham argues with Iain Dale on LBC about the realities of Nato and rebuffs the attacks on the anti-war movement
'Nobody thinks that NATO is going to attack Russia in any shape or form. Nobody does. Even Putin doesn't.'— LBC (@LBC) February 23, 2022
Iain Dale speaks to the Stop the War Coalition's @ChrisNineham.@IainDale pic.twitter.com/BGTUqTOq73
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- ‘This is just the start’: Workers back on the streets of London
- Prolonging war and blocking peace: NATOs deadly role in Ukraine
- While Ukraine burns: why is the west prolonging the war?
- The start of a war and the end of an era: How the invasion of Ukraine is changing the world
- Starmer's war on Corbyn and the anti-war left
- Letting the cat out of the bag? Biden, Putin and regime change
- Causes and effects: Russian aggression, Nato and the war in Ukraine