In this new timely book, John Rees analyses the Corbyn project from the moment Corbyn became Leader of the Labour Party in 2015 till today
The Corbyn Project: Dreams and Dangers, John Rees, Counterfire 2019The Corbyn Project
The Corbyn project stands in peril, inspiring the socialist dream in many but threatened on all sides by powerful enemies. John Rees has tracked the twists and turns of the story ever since Jeremy Corbyn was elected leader of the Labour Party. From the 'chicken coup' to Brexit, he analyses the prospects for socialist change and the dangers of defeat.
More articles from this author
- Writing for Counterfire: notes for contributors
- Growing university staff revolt as Northumbria UCU votes to strike
- Radical off the pitch: what they don’t tell you about Maradona
- Ikea pushed back in victory for workers’ campaign
- Covid crisis: what are YOU getting for Christmas?
- Will a Covid vaccine save us?
- Letter to the left: gloves off, time to fight!