A list of upcoming public meetings hosted by Counterfire local groups around the country
Covid-19, the Tory Meltdown and the Resistance - Scotland Counterfire
- Tuesday 7 July, 7pm. Facebook event
Workers on the frontline: How do we build the resistance? - South London Counterfire
- Wednesday 8 July, 6:30pm. Facebook event.
North London Counterfire
- Tuesday 14 July, 6:30pm - Public meeting. Details will be announced on the Facebook page.
Workers and the Resistance: How do we get organised? - Manchester Counterfire
- Tuesday 14 July, 7pm. More details on the Facebook page.
Starmer's Labour: Is there life after Corbyn? - Newcastle Counterfire
- Wednesday 15 July, 7pm. Facebook event.
Race, Class and Capitalism - Bristol Counterfire
- Wednesday 15 July, 7:30pm. Facebook event.
Covid, Race and the Resistance - Liverpool Counterfire
- Tuesday 21 July. More details to be announced soon on the Counterfire Facebook page.
Marx and the Climate Crisis - Essex and Suffolk Counterfire
- Thursday 23 July. More details will be available soon on the Facebook page.
Socialists and Trade Unions day school - Counterfire
- Saturday 25 July. Details to be announced soon on the Counterfire Facebook page.
Before you go...we need your help
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Glasgow on the edge: why you should join the Cop26 protests - video
- Socialist Explainers: Short Answers to Big Questions
- NHS worker: why Sunak’s six billion won’t solve our problems
- ‘Journalism is not a crime’: protesters march for Assange
- Class and community: backing the Evonik workers
- Brighton bins win: GMB victory helps set the stage - News from the Frontline
- Making saving life a crime: the brutality of the Nationality and Borders Bill