Tens of thousands marched peacefully for the right to return to the occupied territories, but IDF soldiers shot to kill reports Jack Sherwood, with 6 weeks of protest ahead
Jack Sherwood has been an organiser in the People's Assembly and Stop the War.
Based in Bristol, he coordinated the largest demonstrations and public meetings in the city 2014-2019: against austerity, in support of Jeremy Corbyn's leadership of Labour, over the Junior Doctors' struggle and against the British bombing of Syria.
More articles from this author
- French high school students rise against Macron in 'Black Tuesday' protests
- The Unity demo: towards a united front against fascism
- Anti-fascist demonstrators outnumber the DFLA in London
- Fast food, pub and delivery workers strike across the country
- Best images from the #OurNHS70 demo - live updates
- More Palestinian protesters killed on ‘Friday of Tires’ by the Israeli military
- Catalonia kicks off - in images - street revolt meets police attacks