With the Tories in turmoil and the political landscape in flux, the movement and the left need to come together to discuss next steps
Saturday, 28 May
10:00am - 11:00pm
35-47 Bethnal Green Road
London E1 6LA
Resistance is growing, the government is reeling, but Corbyn is under attack. Following last week's election results, we need to analyse the situation and discuss strategy away from the confusing and biased debate provided by the mainstream media.
The Dangerous Times Festival provides the perfect opportunity. It brings together leading writers, activists, performers and politicians to analyse, celebrate and plan.
There will be discussions on fortress Europe and the EU referendum; Israel and imperialism; racism and class; Corbynomics; catastrophe capitalism and much more.
Speakers include Tariq Ali, Lindsey German, Clive Lewis MP, Danny Dorling, Francesca Martinez, John Rees, Natalie Bennett, Lola Okolosie and others.
There will also be pop-up theatre, stand-up, music from Slovo Sound System and spoken-word from Hannah Silva and Poetic Pilgrimage - so we can celebrate the demise of the right in style.
Make sure you book now using the form below, and get your friends along as well.
More articles from this author
- The secret ambulance driver: ‘this strike isn’t just about pay, it’s about saving our NHS’
- CWU: Post Office workers keep the fight alive with more strikes - News from the Frontline
- Royal Mail: best and final offer met with no confidence in CEO - News from the Frontline
- University strike: the rising has begun
- ‘The point is to change it’: Why you should come to Marxism in a Day
- Fair pay or fire strike: FBU move to industrial action ballot - News from the Frontline
- Sporting values built on bloodied sand: Qatar 2022