With the Tories in turmoil and the political landscape in flux, the movement and the left need to come together to discuss next steps
Saturday, 28 May
10:00am - 11:00pm
35-47 Bethnal Green Road
London E1 6LA
Resistance is growing, the government is reeling, but Corbyn is under attack. Following last week's election results, we need to analyse the situation and discuss strategy away from the confusing and biased debate provided by the mainstream media.
The Dangerous Times Festival provides the perfect opportunity. It brings together leading writers, activists, performers and politicians to analyse, celebrate and plan.
There will be discussions on fortress Europe and the EU referendum; Israel and imperialism; racism and class; Corbynomics; catastrophe capitalism and much more.
Speakers include Tariq Ali, Lindsey German, Clive Lewis MP, Danny Dorling, Francesca Martinez, John Rees, Natalie Bennett, Lola Okolosie and others.
There will also be pop-up theatre, stand-up, music from Slovo Sound System and spoken-word from Hannah Silva and Poetic Pilgrimage - so we can celebrate the demise of the right in style.
Make sure you book now using the form below, and get your friends along as well.
More articles from this author
- Kill the Bill: If the Tories want a fight, they have one
- End immigration detention: protesters take a stand against new Hassockfield centre
- Stagecoach's wheels fall off: Victory for South Yorkshire bus drivers - News from the Frontline
- 'Beat the council and get what you deserve': Eastbourne stands with striking refuse workers
- Waltham Forest refuse workers rally for fair pay
- “It’s a full-blown attack on the union”: Why Coventry bin workers are striking
- Manchester rallies behind unfairly dismissed bus driver Tracey Scholes