Following the US Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v Wade, Kate O'Neil discusses the ramifications and the fight for reproductive rights with Debby Pope from the Chicago Teachers Union
This discussion took place at Counterfire's recent Revolution! Festival. You can watch the videos from all the sessions here.
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Breaking The Impasse: Electoral Politics, Mass Action, and the New Socialist Movement in the United States - book review
- Step up the action: All out against the Tories - Counterfire Freesheet August 2022
- Serbia, Kosovo and Ukraine: An open flame next to a powder keg
- Wildcat walkouts: workers’ anger spreads beyond the unions - News from the Frontline
- No to bus cuts! Transport for London HQ occupied
- Trotsky's Marxism (4 parts) - event
- #FreeDesAndGholam: trade union victimisation rife at Goldsmiths