Counterfire's Yonas Makoni spoke to Marxist economist Michael Roberts about the real drivers of the cost of living crisis, the failures of the capitalist system and the alternatives we must fight for
Michael Roberts will be speaking at Counterfire's Revolution! festival on 25-26 June. Find out more and book here.
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Fighting for justice for all: why barristers are striking
- 'If they have £1bn for the Jubilee, they can afford to pay workers': why tube workers are striking - video
- Tariq Ali: why my account of Churchill angered the right - video
- Racist Rwanda refugee plan: Taking cruelty to a new level
- Sunak’s budget: repackaged austerity
- 'Seize the ships!': protesters demand public ownership of P&O
- ‘We deserve equality’: Barts strikers will keep fighting Serco