Counterfire's Shabbir Lakha spoke to Ian Hodson, the National President of the BFAWU, who has been threatened with expulsion from the Labour Party
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
Shabbir Lakha is a Stop the War officer, a People's Assembly activist and a member of Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- Truss's government of ghouls
- Naomi Wimborne-Idrissi: Next steps for the Labour left - video
- Sri Lanka: Uprising and reprisal – interview
- Audrey White: Why I confronted Keir Starmer - video
- Hot strike summer: Posties prepare to strike with 97.6% yes vote
- Why barristers are striking and why you should support them - video
- 'They were determined to send Gota home': how Sri Lankans toppled the President - video