Lindsey German speaking at the People's Assembly's Tolpuddle Martyr's Festival event on the struggles we face and the need to organise
Before you go...we need your help
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- When Towering Inferno meets Groundhog Day - weekly briefing
- Protecting war criminals and torturers: the Tory bill and Starmer's shame
- Second time farce, but it will lead to tragedy - weekly briefing
- Where next for the left? - Lindsey German
- Tory failure: the explanation lies beyond stupidity - weekly briefing
- No to the exam factory: what kind of education do we want? - video
- Labour adrift while the second wave builds - weekly briefing