UnionNews reports from the City of London where scores of electricians were joined by activists from #OccupyLSX in the latest protest against plans by seven rogue employers to de-skill and cut safety rates as well as slash electricians' pay by 35%.
More articles from this author
- From stop and search to 'hands up, don't shoot'
- When is a minority not a minority? When they're Bangladeshis living in Tower Hamlets
- Muslim opinion and the myth of 'tacit support' for terrorism
- March for Homes liveblog
- Graphic: Britain's Afghan balance sheet
- Graphic: large increase in anti-Muslim hate crime in London
- Graphic: minority of fatalities from terrorism in Europe due to Islamist attacks