Boris Johnson's government has blood on its hands, says Tom Griffiths
Before you go...
We need your help. Counterfire.org is expanding fast with more articles, videos and reports coming your way all the time. This costs money and literally all our income comes from you, our readers, supporters and members. Please consider a regular or one-off donation, to help us cover the costs of growth!
More articles from this author
- If VE Day never came: It Happened Here - film review
- Fight for our lives this Thursday: Interview with Ramona McCartney of the People's Assembly
- Starmer's Labour takes a sharp right
- Lewisham Hospital workers walk out and demand to be paid and protected
- Bergman’s Persona: a new stage adaptation - theatre review
- Sex/Crime at Soho Theatre - review
- Our NHS is not for sale - all out to tell Trump