Boris Johnson's government has blood on its hands, says Tom Griffiths
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- The art of sound: The Tragedy of Macbeth review
- Government guilty of gross negligence finds The People’s Covid Inquiry
- ‘O if we could only be a proletarian swarm of rats’ - Europa review
- Why we need a People’s Covid Inquiry
- Parliament betrays the NHS: Starmer won’t save it, so it’s up to us
- If VE Day never came: It Happened Here - film review
- Fight for our lives this Thursday: Interview with Ramona McCartney of the People's Assembly