All out for 29 September: Protest the Tory Party Conference, Central Manchester. Plus social care crisis, William Blake: artist and radical, how we won democracy, India's crackdown on Kashmir and more in this month's Counterfire freesheet
More articles from this author
- Covid crisis: what are YOU getting for Christmas?
- Will a Covid vaccine save us?
- Letter to the left: gloves off, time to fight!
- Grenfell: blood on the hands of neoliberalism
- Scotland: independence, coronavirus and immigration policy
- Trotsky in the Bronze Age
- We mustn't be passive observers: help build a fighting left