Alex Snowdon examines the grim reality of Israel as an apartheid state: how it was constructed, what it means for those who suffer under it, and how it is sustained
This book is about changing the narrative on Israel and Palestine. It is not a two-sided conflict that requires a ‘peace process’ and separate states for the two sides. It is a story of colonisation, of dispossession through violence, that starts before Israel’s foundation in 1948 and continues to this day.
Alex Snowdon examines the grim reality of Israel as an apartheid state: how it was constructed, what it means for those who suffer under it, and how it is sustained. Ultimately, he argues, understanding the truth about Israel and Palestine provides the basis for charting a way forward, to a single, democratic state, respecting the rights of all its citizens.
More articles from this author
- 'One struggle, one fight': RMT and Aslef march with striking St George's Hospital cleaners
- Revolution! begins Saturday with 'NATO, Ukraine and the New World Disorder'
- Catching fire: posties next in line for national strike action
- The old is dying and new is struggling to be born: Join Revolution! this weekend
- Day one of the biggest rail shutdown in a generation
- Revolution! A Festival of Marxist Ideas 2022 - event
- Danièle Obono: A leading voice of the French left joins Revolution! this weekend