Tens of thousands marched peacefully for the right to return to the occupied territories, but IDF soldiers shot to kill reports Jack Hazeldine, with 6 weeks of protest ahead
Jack Hazeldine is an organiser in the People's Assembly and Stop the War.
Based in Bristol, he has coordinated the largest demonstrations and public meetings in the city in recent years: against austerity, in support of Jeremy Corbyn's leadership of Labour, over the Junior Doctors' struggle and against the British bombing of Syria. He is currently travelling between the UK and Catalonia, building the solidarity campaign and corresponding on events.
More articles from this author
- Best images from the #OurNHS70 demo - live updates
- More Palestinian protesters killed on ‘Friday of Tires’ by the Israeli military
- Catalonia kicks off - in images - street revolt meets police attacks
- Catalan Spring? Resistance fills the streets as ex-President arrested in Germany
- Lecturers' strike update: students occupy in Bristol, Exeter and Leicester
- Time for Action - UCU Strike
- Bristol leads the way in supporting striking university staff - photos