Unjum Mirza, tube driver and trade unionist, outlines the Marxist view on trade unions and organising at Counterfire's Revolution! Festival
Before you go...we need your help
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
Unjum Mirza is a driver on the London Underground. He is on the Editorial Board of Tunnel Vision, the rank and file bulletin, and is an Aslef union branch chair.
More articles from this author
- Misdirection: The driverless trains illusion
- London bus drivers stand strong as two more garages join the strike
- Rail against privatisation: the battle lines are drawn
- Haiti general strike: no more US-backed dictators
- Small Axe: a history of racism in 5 episodes
- The Tory TfL stitch-up
- CLR James: a revolutionary life - video