The NHS isn't failing, its been under attack through austerity and stealth privatisation for years, says Alia Butt
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- In a cost-of-living crisis, we cannot afford to continue neglecting mental health services
- Fighting spirit: London rallies to save public transport
- Child Q: structural racism and its impact on BAME people
- Asking for what is ours: Fight to save our NHS
- The idiocy of Sajid Javid's 'academy-style' NHS privatisation plan
- Why is there never enough money for the NHS? – explainer
- If we want a new normal, we have to fight for it