The NHS isn't failing, its been under attack through austerity and stealth privatisation for years, says Alia Butt
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Why is there never enough money for the NHS? – explainer
- If we want a new normal, we have to fight for it
- Pitiful pay rise speaks volumes: 1% is beyond an insult
- NHS worker: public sector pay freeze is an absolute injustice
- The government's letting down NHS workers, it's time to fight back
- NHS workers are taking the fight to the government
- As likelihood of a second wave grows, the NHS is being set up to fail again