Syriza central committee member Stathis Kouvelakis and economist James Meadway discuss the situation in Greece after the Syriza government's deal with the Eurogroup
As President of the University of London Union 2010-2011, Clare was a key organiser of the 2010 student rebellion. ‘Springtime: The New Student Rebellions’, her book on the student and youth revolts worldwide, co-edited with Tania Palmieri, is published by Verso. She is a leading member of the People's Assembly and Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- Bullshit Jobs: A Theory - book review
- The student fightback against cuts is just beginning
- #OccupyDemocracy: It's our right to protest. That's democracy!
- Springtime: The New Student Rebellions
- Video: John Rees - speech to #GazaJ26 protest in London's Parliament Square
- Video: Adebayo Bolaji reads Stokely Carmichael
- Video: thousands march against austerity in Paris