A short documentary on Syriza's 22 day election campaign directed by Theopi Skarlatos and produced with funding from Unite the Union
Syriza had 22 days to make history. This is how they did it. We followed Syriza's activists, candidates and leadership from the waterfront, to remote mountain villages, to the nail biting final days.
More articles from this author
- 'One struggle, one fight': RMT and Aslef march with striking St George's Hospital cleaners
- Revolution! begins Saturday with 'NATO, Ukraine and the New World Disorder'
- Catching fire: posties next in line for national strike action
- The old is dying and new is struggling to be born: Join Revolution! this weekend
- Day one of the biggest rail shutdown in a generation
- Revolution! A Festival of Marxist Ideas 2022 - event
- Danièle Obono: A leading voice of the French left joins Revolution! this weekend