A strike by hospital workers in Swindon has galvanised the GMB union and the Goan community in the town to challenge bullying and harassment at the privately-run NHS Great Western Hospital.
The employers, Carillion, continue to dispute the workers' allegations. The workers plan further strike action to ensure they recognise the issue. Report by UnionNews.
More articles from this author
- From stop and search to 'hands up, don't shoot'
- When is a minority not a minority? When they're Bangladeshis living in Tower Hamlets
- Muslim opinion and the myth of 'tacit support' for terrorism
- March for Homes liveblog
- Graphic: Britain's Afghan balance sheet
- Graphic: large increase in anti-Muslim hate crime in London
- Graphic: minority of fatalities from terrorism in Europe due to Islamist attacks