Young students are fighting back after being unfairly downgraded by the government, reports Shabbir Lakha.
Listen to what students and teachers had to say at yesterday’s protest outside Downing Street and the Department of Education:
Before you go...we need your help
Shabbir Lakha is a Stop the War officer, a People's Assembly activist and a member of Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- What the US state does to anti-imperialists: The Trial of the Chicago 7 review
- There would have been no Corbynism without Corbyn: a review of This Land
- Extend the eviction ban now!
- This is about all our rights: don't extradite Assange protest
- Where does racism come from? - video
- TikTok Trump don't stop
- The Met Police is using software that racially profiles ethnic groups