Young students are fighting back after being unfairly downgraded by the government, reports Shabbir Lakha.
Listen to what students and teachers had to say at yesterday’s protest outside Downing Street and the Department of Education:
Before you go...we need your help
Shabbir Lakha is a Stop the War officer, a People's Assembly activist and a member of Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- Covid crisis: 10 demands unions should be making now
- 2020: the year the mask fell off
- Palestine: a Covid Christmas under occupation
- Mohamed Bouazizi: the spark that set the Middle East on fire
- Deal or no deal? Johnson and the EU at loggerheads
- Not guilty: defend the Bristol activists who tore down Colston
- Sunak’s spending priorities: money for the rich, pay freeze for key workers