Lindsey German on Victoria Derbyshire explaining why the UK should not be escalating military intervention in Syria
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- Brexit, Boris and the battle ahead - weekly briefing
- An insurgent right can only be fought by an insurgent left – weekly briefing
- Theresa’s Titanic can’t be rescued by Labour - weekly briefing
- Solidarity with Palestine is needed now more than ever
- An election we thought we wouldn’t have, and a vote we shouldn’t have – weekly briefing
- It’s badly wrong when whistleblowers rot in jail but war criminals walk free - weekly briefing
- Referendum: first time farce, second time tragedy – weekly briefing