John Rees looks at the Iraq war and whether the current government Inquiry will be a whitewash
Timeline is produced by The Islam Channel
John Rees is a writer, broadcaster and activist, and is one of the organisers of the People’s Assembly. His books include ‘The Algebra of Revolution’, ‘Imperialism and Resistance’, ‘Timelines, A Political History of the Modern World’, ‘The People Demand, A Short History of the Arab Revolutions’ (with Joseph Daher), ‘A People’s History of London’ (with Lindsey German) and The Leveller Revolution. He is co-founder of the Stop the War Coalition.
More articles from this author
- The Marxist theory of history - video
- Assange lost because the judges couldn’t imagine the US was lying
- Establishment ideological contradictions and the left
- Would you trust the spies planning your assassination to keep you safe?
- John Rees: The threat to free speech and how to defend it - video
- Vigil, identity politics, and the New Cold War
- Revolutionary Ideas: What is the Marxist method? - Video