This month's Counterfire Schools Bulletin on union organisation in schools, attacks on Early Years, fair pay for frontline workers and defending the right to protest
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Nato, Ukraine and the new world disorder: Against imperialism east and west - video
- Confronting crisis: Next steps for the left - video
- Them against us: which side are you on?
- 'The fight never stops': GMB's arrested trade unionists remain defiant
- We need a wage revolution - Counterfire Freesheet June 2022
- A strategy for struggle: Trade unions and the rank and file - video
- 'One struggle, one fight': RMT and Aslef march with striking St George's Hospital cleaners