A Counterfire pamphlet by Richard Allday aimed at providing you with information about the virus and your rights at work
As the number of Covid infections and deaths continue to rise, the government's response has been entirely inadequate. To protect our own lives, we all have to redouble our efforts to fight the virus, and the workplaces are central to this effort.
This pamphlet is aimed at giving you information about Covid-19, and knowledge of your rights, so that you can, as far as possible, adopt a ‘Zero-Covid’ approach to health and safety (H&S) in your workplace.
The pamplet below is downloadable, as is the print-ready version for printing and distribution. If you would like to buy a physical copy, please email us at [email protected].
Before you go...we need your help
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- The left after lockdown - video
- This is profit before people: campaigning to save Brick Lane
- Capitalism and the climate emergency
- Labour's last chance: can the party recover? - video
- How feeding racism ultimately became the Home Office’s main plan
- Biden's big spend: is neoliberalism over? - video
- Women's liberation: a revolutionary history - video