A Counterfire pamphlet by Richard Allday aimed at providing you with information about the virus and your rights at work
As the number of Covid infections and deaths continue to rise, the government's response has been entirely inadequate. To protect our own lives, we all have to redouble our efforts to fight the virus, and the workplaces are central to this effort.
This pamphlet is aimed at giving you information about Covid-19, and knowledge of your rights, so that you can, as far as possible, adopt a ‘Zero-Covid’ approach to health and safety (H&S) in your workplace.
The pamplet below is downloadable, as is the print-ready version for printing and distribution. If you would like to buy a physical copy, please email us at [email protected].
Before you go...we need your help
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Glasgow on the edge: why you should join the Cop26 protests - video
- Socialist Explainers: Short Answers to Big Questions
- NHS worker: why Sunak’s six billion won’t solve our problems
- ‘Journalism is not a crime’: protesters march for Assange
- Class and community: backing the Evonik workers
- Brighton bins win: GMB victory helps set the stage - News from the Frontline
- Making saving life a crime: the brutality of the Nationality and Borders Bill