As part of a series on Marxism in the Modern World, Chris Nineham looks at the prospect of revolution in the present day
Before you go...we need your help
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- Against a false dilemma: we can save lives and livelihoods
- International opposition to the war on Yemen is growing
- Whose crisis is it anyway? The problem with the shock doctrine
- Starmer’s road leads to disaster: the left urgently needs a new direction
- Donald Trump is no 'peace president'
- The testing fiasco is just the start: we need to fight for a proper response - CounterBlast
- The official opposition isn't working: is there a new frontline? - CounterBlast