The same care workers the Tories have been clapping are now having their pay cut in the middle of a pandemic, says Penny Hicks
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- It’s official: there’s no science behind lifting the lockdown - CounterBlast
- ‘Be sensible’ says Boris Johnson as he recklessly ends the lockdown - CounterBlast
- Starmer’s ruthless at rooting out the left, not antisemitism - CounterBlast
- Are the Tories just making it up as they go? - CounterBlast 19 June
- The Tories’ troubles are just beginning - CounterBlast 12 June
- Prestwich takes the knee for George Floyd
- This crisis has exposed the Tory class for what they're really like - CounterBlast 21 May