Speaking at the Stand up to Racism march in London, Chris Nineham says we need a campaign that takes on Islamophobia and the politicians and media that fuel it
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- Trump and Iran: the brink of war
- Soldiers taking aim at Corbyn is a result of years of lies and vilification
- Why the EU is not internationalist
- Brexit chaos and the far right: the racists must be stopped in their tracks
- The Brexit crisis is so deep because it is about much more than Europe
- A slow coup against Corbyn has started. We must stand up against it.
- Islamophobia is the dominant form of racism: why is it being ignored?