An appeal for assistance with an academic online survey into blogs, interactivity and political opinion leadership
My name is Juan Sánchezand I am a PhD Marketing studentat the University of Valencia (Spain). I am currently developing my doctoral thesis, which focuses on the existing relationship between Internet interactivity and the adoption of a more participative political position.
I would like to ask your collaboration to complete the empirical part of my thesis. In this respect, I need you to click on the link below in order to complete a brief and simple online survey.
As you will see, the questionnaire is easy to answer and can be completed in no more than 8-12 (real-time) minutes. The survey displays several statements on different elements related to blog reading and political participation.
My research has no commercial purpose whatsoever and all the collated information will remain totally anonymous. No previous relevant academic background is required and there are no right and wrong answers. What are truly important and relevant arethe freely-expressed opinions on the matters raised.
Please click on the following link to participate:
Thank you very much for your kind collaboration.
University of Valencia (Spain)
More articles from this author
- Abortion and same-sex marriage legalised in Northern Ireland, despite DUP opposition
- Sixth Form teachers are striking against years of devastating cuts
- Lessons from the remarkable life of Paul Robeson - part 1
- US workers strike back: General Motors and Chicago teachers
- Police ban on Extinction Rebellion is an attack on our civil liberties
- Bosses put the screws on the newly elected Portuguese government to avoid changes to employment laws
- Say no to war and invasion of Rojava - SPOT statement