An appeal for assistance with an academic online survey into blogs, interactivity and political opinion leadership
My name is Juan Sánchezand I am a PhD Marketing studentat the University of Valencia (Spain). I am currently developing my doctoral thesis, which focuses on the existing relationship between Internet interactivity and the adoption of a more participative political position.
I would like to ask your collaboration to complete the empirical part of my thesis. In this respect, I need you to click on the link below in order to complete a brief and simple online survey.
As you will see, the questionnaire is easy to answer and can be completed in no more than 8-12 (real-time) minutes. The survey displays several statements on different elements related to blog reading and political participation.
My research has no commercial purpose whatsoever and all the collated information will remain totally anonymous. No previous relevant academic background is required and there are no right and wrong answers. What are truly important and relevant arethe freely-expressed opinions on the matters raised.
Please click on the following link to participate:
Thank you very much for your kind collaboration.
University of Valencia (Spain)
More articles from this author
- Women's liberation and the trans debate
- Stagecoach in Scotland: next stop, strike action - News from the Frontline
- 'Royal College of Burnout': Why lecturers are striking
- The Tories' Winter storm: meetings on the crisis in your area
- Lambeth College strike: ‘This is about people, not just about pay’
- Unwelcoming the warmongers: Liverpool keeps up the pressure
- Brace yourself: storm approaching - Tunnel Vision October 2021