An appeal for assistance with an academic online survey into blogs, interactivity and political opinion leadership
My name is Juan Sánchezand I am a PhD Marketing studentat the University of Valencia (Spain). I am currently developing my doctoral thesis, which focuses on the existing relationship between Internet interactivity and the adoption of a more participative political position.
I would like to ask your collaboration to complete the empirical part of my thesis. In this respect, I need you to click on the link below in order to complete a brief and simple online survey.
As you will see, the questionnaire is easy to answer and can be completed in no more than 8-12 (real-time) minutes. The survey displays several statements on different elements related to blog reading and political participation.
My research has no commercial purpose whatsoever and all the collated information will remain totally anonymous. No previous relevant academic background is required and there are no right and wrong answers. What are truly important and relevant arethe freely-expressed opinions on the matters raised.
Please click on the following link to participate:
Thank you very much for your kind collaboration.
University of Valencia (Spain)
More articles from this author
- The best of times, the worst of times: Prospects for socialism today - video
- Wages, prices and profits: What's driving the cost of living crisis? - video
- Nato, Ukraine and the new world disorder: Against imperialism east and west - video
- Confronting crisis: Next steps for the left - video
- Them against us: which side are you on?
- 'The fight never stops': GMB's arrested trade unionists remain defiant
- We need a wage revolution - Counterfire Freesheet June 2022