An appeal for assistance with an academic online survey into blogs, interactivity and political opinion leadership
My name is Juan Sánchezand I am a PhD Marketing studentat the University of Valencia (Spain). I am currently developing my doctoral thesis, which focuses on the existing relationship between Internet interactivity and the adoption of a more participative political position.
I would like to ask your collaboration to complete the empirical part of my thesis. In this respect, I need you to click on the link below in order to complete a brief and simple online survey.
As you will see, the questionnaire is easy to answer and can be completed in no more than 8-12 (real-time) minutes. The survey displays several statements on different elements related to blog reading and political participation.
My research has no commercial purpose whatsoever and all the collated information will remain totally anonymous. No previous relevant academic background is required and there are no right and wrong answers. What are truly important and relevant arethe freely-expressed opinions on the matters raised.
Please click on the following link to participate:
Thank you very much for your kind collaboration.
University of Valencia (Spain)
More articles from this author
- Kill the Bill: If the Tories want a fight, they have one
- End immigration detention: protesters take a stand against new Hassockfield centre
- Stagecoach's wheels fall off: Victory for South Yorkshire bus drivers - News from the Frontline
- 'Beat the council and get what you deserve': Eastbourne stands with striking refuse workers
- Waltham Forest refuse workers rally for fair pay
- “It’s a full-blown attack on the union”: Why Coventry bin workers are striking
- Manchester rallies behind unfairly dismissed bus driver Tracey Scholes