The BBC was blockaded by thousands of protestors tonight - part of a mass popular upsurge against the Israeli onslaught on the Palestinians and Britain's support for it argues Chris Nineham
Tonight saw the biggest protest against BBC bias anyone can remember. Over five thousand people blocked the road and temporarily blockaded the BBC over their blatant pro-Israeli bias.
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- May's Brexit deal is a dead duck: the only option now is a general election
- Britain must stop arming the Saudi war criminals now
- How to influence people: Saudi Arabia, Yemen and British bombs
- Afghanistan's unending war: seventeen years since the Western invasion
- Trump targets Iran: not just talk, this is serious
- The left is growing: why the setbacks at Labour conference?
- A Party with Socialists in It - book review