The BBC was blockaded by thousands of protestors tonight - part of a mass popular upsurge against the Israeli onslaught on the Palestinians and Britain's support for it argues Chris Nineham
Tonight saw the biggest protest against BBC bias anyone can remember. Over five thousand people blocked the road and temporarily blockaded the BBC over their blatant pro-Israeli bias.
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- Marxism and Class Part Two: Whatever happened to the western working class?
- Starmer is rewarming Blairism. Why are some on the left applauding?
- The Great Denial: Why they don’t want us to talk about class
- Putin’s alarming escalation shows why peace must be the priority in Ukraine
- To avert a cost-of-living catastrophe we need to talk about Ukraine
- As the energy cap soars: Five points on the cost of living crisis
- Art and culture: Trotsky's Marxism - video