The BBC was blockaded by thousands of protestors tonight - part of a mass popular upsurge against the Israeli onslaught on the Palestinians and Britain's support for it argues Chris Nineham
Tonight saw the biggest protest against BBC bias anyone can remember. Over five thousand people blocked the road and temporarily blockaded the BBC over their blatant pro-Israeli bias.
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- Behind Trump's tantrums: the US, Iran and the continuing threat of war
- Tony Blair is completely wrong: Chris Nineham on Sky News - video
- If you are against the West's wars you need to be against Nato
- Dearlove's recycled attack on Corbyn exposes the right's increasing desperation
- It's official: a vote for the Lib Dems is a vote for a Tory government
- Trump's back for the election - all out on December 3rd
- BBC attacks Corbyn over his correct stance on foreign wars