The BBC was blockaded by thousands of protestors tonight - part of a mass popular upsurge against the Israeli onslaught on the Palestinians and Britain's support for it argues Chris Nineham
Tonight saw the biggest protest against BBC bias anyone can remember. Over five thousand people blocked the road and temporarily blockaded the BBC over their blatant pro-Israeli bias.
Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of The People Versus Tony Blair and Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs.
More articles from this author
- Anti-capitalism reborn – why Genoa still matters
- 'Our motto is: strength in unity': how Hovis workers won
- Afghanistan: the humiliating end of the US’s longest war
- Wins on the bins: an organiser on the secrets of successful struggle - video
- Talking peace, making war: the dangers of Biden’s Iran gambit
- Culture under capitalism: Why art is alienated – The Dialectics of Art review
- Britain's war machine: imperial fantasies and the tilt to China