Contractors MJN are the first to buckle under the pressure of the construction sparks fightback. They announced today they are withdrawing from the attempt to slash rates and will honour the national JIB agreement.
Now is the the to step up the pressure on the remaining bloodsuckers and force them back. But it is also time to keep the pressure on the union, to use the anger shown across the construction industry - to force the bosses to end the black-list (and compensate the victims of it); accept a union register of labour; and concede a realistic pay rise!
More articles from this author
- When is a minority not a minority? When they're Bangladeshis living in Tower Hamlets
- Muslim opinion and the myth of 'tacit support' for terrorism
- March for Homes liveblog
- Graphic: Britain's Afghan balance sheet
- Graphic: large increase in anti-Muslim hate crime in London
- Graphic: minority of fatalities from terrorism in Europe due to Islamist attacks
- Graphic: Islamist terror accounts for only 0.7% of attacks in Europe