and political commentator Joy Johnson talks with Kate Hudson about the latest in the News International scandal, the extent of the crisis and how Ed Miliband is shaping up to the challenge.
Wed, 20 July 2011
More articles from this author
- From stop and search to 'hands up, don't shoot'
- When is a minority not a minority? When they're Bangladeshis living in Tower Hamlets
- Muslim opinion and the myth of 'tacit support' for terrorism
- March for Homes liveblog
- Graphic: Britain's Afghan balance sheet
- Graphic: large increase in anti-Muslim hate crime in London
- Graphic: minority of fatalities from terrorism in Europe due to Islamist attacks