Clean up the press Clean up the police Clean up Parliament - protest 1.30pm, Tuesday 19 July, outside Parliament
1.30pm, Tuesday 19 July, outside Parliament
Protest against the Murdoch empire, its corruption of our democracy, and its relentless attacks on working people, public services, and the welfare state
Rupert Murdoch, James Murdoch, and Rebekah Brooks will be questioned in Parliament this Tuesday. The people of Britain should be there to let them know what we think of their contempt for our democracy.
Murdoch uses his News International media empire to routinely abuse the poor and powerless in the interests of the rich. He has sunk tentacles of corruption deep into British public life.
Police officers have sold information, and other police officers have covered up for them. Politicians have fawned on Murdoch – allowing the democracy they are supposed to represent to be undermined by unaccountable media power.
Andy Coulson, a corrupt NI executive, had access to the innermost corridors of power in the entourage of Tory Prime Minister David Cameron.
Press, police, and politicians are in the dock.
That’s why the Coalition of Resistance is calling on all its supporters who can get there to join the protest against the Murdoch empire, its corruption of our democracy, and its relentless attacks on working people, public services, and the welfare state
Email [email protected]
Call 07913 643485
More articles from this author
- Support the PCS on Budget day
- United Friends and Family: annual deaths in custody march attacked by police.
- Lobby Wandsworth Council meeting – stop riot evictions and cuts | 21 September
- Keep Our NHS Public – protests as Health & Social Care Bill returns to Parliament
- Support the indefinite strike at South Yorkshire Newspapers
- Video of Coalition of Resistance National Conference | 9 July
- June 30: Colchester report