On 2nd April 2011, human rights activists came together to celebrate a great victory for the BDS movement. After a two-year campaign of direct action and regular pickets and demos, Ahava's Covent Garden lease will not be renewed by the landlord in September.
Video by sternchen
About the Ahava Campaign
Ahava markets its products as "Made in Israel," but in fact, its products are manufactured in a factory compound located in an illegal settlement in the Occupied Palestinian Territories and it uses resources stolen from Palestinian land in direct contravention of international law.
The goals of this campaign are:
1. To hold Ahava accountable for its profiteering and breaching of international law.
2. To educate people about the ongoing occupation of Palestine.
3. To build public support for a just and sustainable peace for both Palestinians and Israelis.
We call on all people of conscience to join the global boycott of Ahava.
Boycott Occupation !!!
Boycott Apartheid !!!
More articles from this author
- Occupy Plymouth moves into the Plymouth Occupation Centre.
- N30 Plymouth _ Union Solidarity with Occupy Plymouth _ 30.11.11 _ Strike! Occupy! Resist!
- N30 Plymouth _ Dave Franklin PCS _ 30.11.11 _ Strike! Occupy! Resist!
- N30 Plymouth _ Chaz Singh & Paddy Ryan, PTUC Hon President 30.11.11 _ Strike! Occupy! Resist!
- N30 Plymouth _ Phil Smith ATL _ 30.11.11 _ Strike! Occupy! Resist!
- N30 Plymouth _ Chris Webb CWU _ 30.11.11 _ Strike! Occupy! Resist!
- N30 Plymouth _ Poem and Sarah Allen-Melvin PCS 30.11.11 _ Strike! Occupy! Resist!