Video of speeches at the emergency protest called by Stop the War Coalition to oppose western military intervention in Libya.
Feyzi Ismail teaches at Goldsmiths, University of London, and is active in UCU
More articles from this author
- We have to make Cop26 a turning point for the climate movement
- Unreasonable, unethical and unnecessary: the theft of university pensions - interview
- Code red for the climate: how should the left respond?
- The socialist tradition of organising women - video
- Threat of strike brings victory at SOAS
- Protest has helped define the first two decades of the 21st century – here’s what’s next
- Climate strikers: ‘capitalism is ill-equipped to deal with the crisis’