Stop the War activist, Mutineer, and regular Counterfire contributor Tansy Hoskins debates with Tory MP Rory Stewart and Total Politics editor Shane Greer on why Britain should keep out of Libya.
More articles from this author
- Is Britain breaking up? - video
- Covid and the campuses: can UCU turn anger into action?
- Existence is Resistance: A brief history of the Palestinian struggle - video
- Cycling in solidarity: The Big Ride For Palestine 2021
- The left, the right and the culture wars - video
- 15% is the demand: NHS pay is everyone’s fight - News from the Frontline
- The left after lockdown - video