Stop the War activist, Mutineer, and regular Counterfire contributor Tansy Hoskins debates with Tory MP Rory Stewart and Total Politics editor Shane Greer on why Britain should keep out of Libya.
More articles from this author
- Get ready for 18 June: Join a London stall this week
- RMT votes to strike: The biggest rail dispute of a generation
- Lenin on the state - video
- No US nukes in the UK: anti-war activists protest outside RAF Lakenheath
- Gatwick: militant workers know how to land a good deal - News from the Frontline
- Universities dispute in danger: are local settlements the thin end of the wedge?
- PCS President Fran Heathcote calls for united resistance to stop 91,000 civil service job cuts