Lindsey German interviews Tariq Ali on the Black Lives Matter protests, their significance and the struggles ahead
Before you go...we need your help
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- It’s working people’s good sense versus the government’s nonsense – weekly briefing
- If we all fight together, then we can win - video
- Save lives and jobs: distance yourself from neoliberalism - weekly briefing
- Tory policy: eat, drink, be merry because tomorrow… well you know the rest – weekly briefing
- The battle is on: and the left can’t win in Labour - weekly briefing
- The movement that can dump Trump – weekly briefing
- The good, the bad and the ugly – weekly briefing