A short film in memory of suffragette martyr Emily Wilding Davison who ran in front of the King's horse at the Epsom Derby in 1913 100 years ago this weekend
Commissioned by the Emily Wilding Davison Memorial Campaign. Written and produced by Dan Poulton.
Dan is a writer, broadcaster and campaigner. His most recent documentary was The New Scramble For Africa and his documentaries have appeared regularly on the Islam Channel. He is an organiser for Counterfire and a regular contributor to Counterfire site.
More articles from this author
- End Austerity Now protest: how to build a seismic event
- The Extreme Centre: A Warning
- Global Imperialism and the Great Crisis: The Uncertain Future of Capitalism
- #OccupyUAL: only option is to escalate
- London bus driver: why we're striking
- Love against the Law: the People's Bank has its day in court
- Is Russell Brand right, do we need a revolution?