Join Lindsey German and James Schneider in conversation with Holly Rigby for a discussion on the crisis and the left response
Date: Tuesday 19 July
Location: Zoom - Register here
Boris Johnson's government has collapsed amidst a cost of living crisis, war a wave of strikes. Meanwhile Starmer's Labour continues to shift rightwards and offers no alternative for working people bearing the brunt of massive attacks on living standards.register on Zoom, spread the word and join the discussion.What should socialists do? We're pleased to be joined by Lindsey German, author and Convenor of Stop the War, and James Schneider, co-founder of Momentum and author of the upcoming book Our Bloc: How We Win, for a discussion hosted by writer and activist Holly Rigby. The need for a socialist analysis of the crisis and strategy for the left could hardly be more important. So please
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- Breaking The Impasse: Electoral Politics, Mass Action, and the New Socialist Movement in the United States - book review
- Step up the action: All out against the Tories - Counterfire Freesheet August 2022
- Serbia, Kosovo and Ukraine: An open flame next to a powder keg
- Wildcat walkouts: workers’ anger spreads beyond the unions - News from the Frontline
- No to bus cuts! Transport for London HQ occupied
- Trotsky's Marxism (4 parts) - event
- #FreeDesAndGholam: trade union victimisation rife at Goldsmiths