Shabbir Lakha discusses the Marxist understanding of oppression, where it comes from and how we can overcome it
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
Shabbir Lakha is a Stop the War officer, a People's Assembly activist and a member of Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- Lenin on imperialism - video
- 'Le Pen is the life insurance of the system': Interview with Danièle Obono
- Refugees are welcome here: Protesters stand up to Boris and Priti's racist plan
- 1 April energy price hike: the joke's on us
- Can the BBC be reformed? - Interview with Tom Mills
- Cost of living crisis: We must resist the Tory assault
- Solidarity is a verb: hundreds protest in London against Sheikh Jarrah evictions