Be part of a socialist organisation committed to fundamental change
Counterfire is a socialist organisation building the biggest possible movements against austerity, war and racism. We believe that change happens when working people get organised and fight for it. Getting rid of Boris Johnson is a priority and electing a Corbyn government would be a huge step forward - but politics is not only or mainly about what happens in parliament.
We have one of the best-read websites on the left with cutting edge news, analysis and socialist theory and we distribute thousands of copies of the left's first free paper. Our groups meet around the country to discuss socialist politics and the developing crisis in British society and plan local action.
If you want to be part of a campaigning, revolutionary left that will defend Corbyn and fight for fundamental change then join us now.
More articles from this author
- Notes on the Political Economy of the imminent Covid-19 Pandemic: Conspiracies
- Starmer sides with Trump against Assange: expect more of the same if he’s leader
- Weinstein finally reaps what he has sown for decades
- Patel's new immigration system: racist and anti-working class
- Pickets out in force for first day of UCU strike
- Those enslaved do not feel the benefits of a boom
- The pipsqueaks and yellow bellies of 10 Downing Street