Shabbir Lakha speaks to Chris Smalls in the US about the Strike for Black Lives, his organisation The Congress of Essential Workers and the possibilities for fundamental change
Before you go...we need your help
Shabbir Lakha is a Stop the War officer, a People's Assembly activist and a member of Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- TikTok Trump don't stop
- The Met Police is using software that racially profiles ethnic groups
- A wealth tax is a bare minimum, why is Labour not demanding it?
- UK police: racist to the core - CounterBlast
- Maxine Peake is right: US and Israeli state violence is linked
- Johnson is gambling with our lives. Why is Starmer backing the bet? - CounterBlast 24 June
- Racism is systemic, so why are we still talking about privilege?