Tom Lock Griffiths talks to Dominic Alexander about his new book The Limits of Keynesianism in this episode of Counterfire Media's Podcast
What is Keynesianism? What can we learn from it? Where did he differ from Karl Marx? What is our position on Keynes in the current crisis in British politics?
You can buy the book here.
More articles from this author
- Sudan's uprisings have removed governments before, can they do it again?
- Youth Strike 4 Climate: we're fighting for our future
- National school students' climate strike in pictures
- From toy drones to real ones: the arms trade and education
- The revolutionary life of Sylvia Pankhurst - Counterfire Media Podcast
- What would a ‘Green New Deal’ look like in Britain?
- Marx's name endures through the ages, and the vandalism