Martin Hall discusses Trotsky's theory of the united front as a means for revolutionaries to work with reformists in mass movements
Join the next session in the series on Art and Culture with Chris Nineham on Thursday 18 August at 6:30pm. Register on Zoom.
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- The Creator Has a Master Plan: Pharoah Sanders obituary
- Fin de Cinéma: Jean-Luc Godard obituary
- No simple answers, but all the right questions: We Own This City review
- Why socialists should vote for Labour
- Manchester stands with the Chep strikers
- Whatever happened to taking back control? Brexit and the cost of living crisis
- Building a coalition of resistance against the Tories