Lindsey German, in conversation with Feyzi Ismail, on the Corbyn years, the movement and the opportunities for the struggle for socialism today
This discussion took place at Counterfire's recent Revolution! Festival. You can watch the videos from all the sessions here.
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- CWU: Post Office workers keep the fight alive with more strikes - News from the Frontline
- Royal Mail: best and final offer met with no confidence in CEO - News from the Frontline
- University strike: the rising has begun
- ‘The point is to change it’: Why you should come to Marxism in a Day
- Fair pay or fire strike: FBU move to industrial action ballot - News from the Frontline
- Sporting values built on bloodied sand: Qatar 2022
- Birkbeck: reckless job cuts put property before people