Following last week's rail strikes, Glen Hart, Yaseen Aslam and Unjum Mirza discuss the opportunities and challenges for the labour movement at Counterfire's Revolution! Festival
This discussion took place at Counterfire's recent Revolution! Festival. You can watch the videos from all the sessions here.
Before you go...
Counterfire is expanding fast as a website and an organisation. We are trying to organise a dynamic extra-parliamentary left in every part of the country to help build resistance to the government and their billionaire backers. If you like what you have read and you want to help, please join us or just get in touch by emailing [email protected] Now is the time!
More articles from this author
- All out against the Tories: Strike, protest, resist!
- System failure: What should socialists do? A discussion with Lindsey German and James Schneider - video
- No post on strike days: national Royal Mail strike to begin in 2 weeks - News from the Frontline
- Step up the action: All out against the Tories - Counterfire Freesheet August 2022
- Serbia, Kosovo and Ukraine: An open flame next to a powder keg
- Wildcat walkouts: workers’ anger spreads beyond the unions - News from the Frontline
- Trotsky's Marxism (4 parts) - event